jueves, 14 de diciembre de 2006

"DESCRIPTION OF MYSELF"


My name is Jorge and I'm 14 years old. Ilive in S/C de La Palma with my parents. I study in Alonso Perez Diaz school. It is my third year at school.I'm tall, thin and I have brown eyes and brown hair.I think I'm a bit nervous, very hard-working (in class), sociable, quite talkative and sometimes a bit crazy.My hobbies are playing all sports, playing computer and the playstation , reading books , surfing the Internet... I hate going shopping.I like going out with my friends every weekend. Sometimes we go to the cinema or to the beach (In summer) but always go to "El Cesped" to meet some friends.I think I'm a good friend¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

My favorite football player

1 comentario:

alex herrera dijo...

Esca your blog is good .

protec sixtolo


bye